Games like Cat's Cradle used to be passed down through generations of school-children, and now you can learn to play, too!
Kids are notorious for playing with the smallest pieces of whatever they can find--boxes, sticks, and even pieces of string are the classic basics from generations of children.
Klutz Cat's Cradle
- Learn classic string games with this book
- Encourages dexterity, concentration, focus, and bi-manual activity
- Make shapes with the string, then transfer them to your partner
- Games you can play anywhere with only a string
- Illustrated and clear instructions
- All you need to play is a piece of string and ten fingers!
- Learn 5 string games: Cat's Cradle, Jacob's Ladder, Cup & Saucer, Eiffel Tower, and Witch's Broom
- Includes: instruction book, tie-dyed string loop
- Ages 6 and up